Search for jobs in your area
50844382 – Bilingual Customer Service Representative – 60927
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here, the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. RIGHT NOW.
Location: Oakville, ON
Company: John Deere
Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative at John Deere Financial you will provide timely and professional assistance to respond to a variety of customer inquiries using phone and other electronic means of communication. In addition, you will:
- Provide loan, lease and Multi-Use customers with information in response to inbound questions and inquiries
- Research, resolve and respond to various levels of customer concerns
- Provide accurate and timely payouts to customers and dealers, and support internal stakeholders
- Handle requests for statements of accounts, release of interest letters, web self-service inquiries, account reconciliation and other administrative requests
- Document customer interactions while abiding by applicable laws and regulations
What Skills You Need:
- Fluently bilingual written and verbal communication skills (English/French)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, intranet and internet functions
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Must be available to work shift rotation (8:30 am to 5:00 pm or 9:30 am to 6 pm)
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Diploma or Degree in business or a related field
- Previous experience in a customer service role in a call center environment
- Experience with CACs and InfoLease or similar software programs
- Understanding of loans and leases
- Experience with transaction data entry and processing
- Experience working in the finance industry
- College Diploma or University Degree in a business, administration or a related field
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.
How to Apply
113 total views, 2 today