Search for jobs in your area
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Have excellent knowledge of the facilities, treatments and products.
- Operations: Assist guests with their needs, including but not limited to value added services, aid in product recommendation, assist Spa Receptionist with merchandising retail when time allows, maintain confidentiality of all spa records and systems, and attend all education.
- Guest Service and Public Relations: Service all guests in a professional and courteous manner. Perform all technical services to the absolute best of your ability, maintaining guest comfort and safety at all times. Maintain sanitation of workstation and equipment as required by provincial guidelines. Treat all guests with respect and integrity. Follow up with and report any guest challenges.
- Team Support: Address all fellow team members with respect and integrity. Assist fellow team members as time allows: including but not limited to, providing value added services for their guests, sweeping, folding towels, and ensuring guest comfort (serving beverages, etc.)
- Maintenance: General housekeeping duties are everyone’s responsibility. Sweeping, laundry, washing dishes, dusting, cleaning restrooms, taking out garbage and recycling, etc. should be done whenever it appears needed. All products should be filled at the end of your shift. Area assigned to you should be kept medically clean during your shift, and when you leave. Work area should be medically clean when guest arrives. Remember, someone else may be using that space when you are not there. Leave spa medically clean at the end of the day.
- General: maintain two-way communication between management and all team members. Participate in all meetings and educational events, as well as special projects, community involvement and other duties as assigned by team leaders. Maintain security of all spa systems and operations. Set an outstanding example as a team member of Elements (image, attitude, attendance, punctuality, guest service, communication, and technical skill).
- Sales: Before, during and following treatment you must educate your clients on products used. Following treatment you must put products in a basket, the spa receptionist will present to the guest at the retail counter. As instructed by the receptionist and/or management when not in treatment you will sell Elements Spa and Kids Scoops Spa in areas such as the lobby, waterpark or weather permitting outside on the pool deck.
- High school graduate.
- Esthetics Certificate.
- Candidate must possess a great attitude.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3458 total views, 2 today