Search for jobs in your area
Bilingual English / French CSR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Topnotch Employment Services Inc. Job # 8945871
Customer Service Delivery professionals includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality.
Primarily responsible for providing Customer Care solutions according to the Service Level Agreements and the Company quality and quantitative standards, by ensuring that the complex of Customer care needs is resolved in a timely fashion.
The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service and technical support in an inbound customer contact environment
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level.
- 1 year of experience in: Customer Service Delivery/Customer Contact Services
- Bilingual (French and English)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What can you expect?
- Free onsite parking
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
- Employees are eligible for a bonus after completion of 6 weeks
Schedule: Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 6 am to 10 pm
Saturday/Sunday: 9 am to 9 pm
Agents should be prepared to work evenings/weekends as day time shifts are not as plentiful.
Duration: 1 year contract (18/03/19 – 17/03/20)
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
How to Apply
Any interested candidates can forward their resumes to email@example.com or call us at 416-741-0066
About Topnotch Employment:
Being a leading provider in the recruitment industry since 1992, Topnotch Employment provides staffing services for a wide range of positions including General Labour, Warehouse, Administrative/Office, Sales/Marketing, Accounting, IT, Clerical and Customer Service. Our professional recruiting department has provided staff for leading organizations such as IBM, the Ontario Public Service.
768 total views, 4 today