Search for jobs in your area
Bilingual French Inbound Customer Service/Technical Support – QuickBooks Online
Be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed in running their business!
Now hiring for our July 2 Training Class!
We are looking for Bilingual French candidates to join our team!
Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a strong sene of community involvement? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the St. Catharines community for over 17 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees!
Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation’s economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them? Unfortunately, the road to success for a small business is paved with challenges, and longevity is not a given. This is where you come in!
We’re seeking to hire people with a passion for helping small business succeed by problem solving and using tools to troubleshoot complex technical issues. Our customers are small businesses that use QuickBooks to run their business. Our associates help its customers learn how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoot technical issues. Support topics include how to create an invoice, how to set up payroll and how to reconcile books. You may not have all the answers, but we’re looking for associates who are comfortable and confident in navigating through several systems simultaneously to research the answer for the customer.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- Strong ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Strong accounting or payroll understanding or background is a definite asset
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to speak, read and write in both English and French fluently
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
- Solve complex problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wage (up to $18.50 per hour)
- Hours of Operation – Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm – No Weekends!
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week – paid overtime after 44 hours/week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- SitelFit Program – Earn points for every step you take! Compete against other Sitel locations all over the world!
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
- No Sales
How to Apply
It is often said that it is not the work you do but who you do the work with that makes a job enjoyable. The best place to work is one that allows you to learn new skills, make new lifelong friends and get involved in community activities. That is Sitel St. Catharines.
To apply, please visit our website, https://jobs.sitel.com to complete an online application, or, send your resume to email@example.com.
Our recruiting area is open from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. You are welcome to come in and apply in person, meet a manager to discuss your interest in Sitel.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
53 total views, 1 today