Search for jobs in your area
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a Bilingual Talent Sourcer to join our team for a 3 month Contract!
A Talent Sourcer finds qualified candidates, screens and books interviews for our recruiting team and manages the first stage of our recruiting process across North America.
This role is based out of our Niagara Falls location.
Does this sound like you?
- Comfortable and confident working with people
- Experience in the customer service industry
- Sales or marketing experience
- Previous recruiting experience a plus
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to maneuver on social media and enjoy meeting different people, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
If you have proven customer service skills and have experience working on the phone, we will train you on the rest of the skills you will need!
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and screening tools
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status.
656 total views, 2 today