Search for jobs in your area
Bilingual Work from Home Customer Service Representative
Be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed in running their business!
We are currently looking for Bilingual French associates to join our team! We are offering a $300 sign on Bonus to any successful Bilingual French Candidate that completes 90 Days of Employment with us.
Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation’s economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them? Unfortunately, the road to success for a small business is paved with challenges, and longevity is not a given. This is where you come in!
Sitel is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping small businesses succeed. Sitel’s customers are small businesses that use QuickBooks to run their business. Our associates help its customers learn how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoot technical issues. Support topics include how to create an invoice, how to set up payroll and how to reconcile books.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in French and English
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- Strong background/understanding in payroll or accounting a definite asset
- High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
- Solve complex problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wage
- Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
- Full-time shifts (40-44 hours/week – paid overtime after 44 hours/week)
- Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution
- Fun team environment
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
- No Sales
How to Apply
It is often said that it is not the work you do but who you do the work with that makes a job enjoyable. The best place to work is one that allows you to learn new skills, make new lifelong friends and get involved in community activities. That is Sitel.
To apply, please visit our website, https://sitel.life/canada_job_boards to complete an online application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
166 total views, 1 today