Search for jobs in your area
Community Action Program for Children Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employed by the Niagara Regional Native Center, the CAP-C Assistant will be responsible to the policies and procedures in accordance with Niagara Native Centre and under the direct daily supervision of the Executive Director.
The CAP-C assistant will assist the CAP-C Coordinator in the day to day operation of the CAP-C program.
- ECE or related experience in working in Early Childhood Development
- Experience working with small children ages 1-6
- Experience in group facilitation and programming
- Knowledge of social barriers and challenges faced by Urban Indigenous families
- Experience in culture based programs for children
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent research skills
- Experience working within a community based organization
- Must have valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
- Must have or able to obtain a clear CPIC for the Vulnerable Sector.
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, proof of education/training and three written references.
Preference will be given to qualified indigenous applicants.
Please send with the title of the position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: October 8th, 2019 at 4 pm
177 total views, 3 today