Search for jobs in your area
Assistant Property Manager
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager Hours of Work: 20 / week
Reports To: Supervisor of Administration Hourly Pay: $17-$18 To be reviewed after probation period.
Niagara Peninsulas Homes is a property management company located in Welland. NPH oversees 24 properties throughout the Niagara Peninsula and Hamilton area, with a total of 1,446 units. Please note that NPH requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination, or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by Niagara Region.
Responsible for providing the effective and timely services to households throughout our portfolio or an assigned portfolio. Duties include but are not limited to assisting the Senior Property Manager (SPM) in providing the safety and security of the household and protecting the overall asset of the property. Keeping the filing and record keeping up to date. Maintaining arrears and posting of payments. Position may require night meetings and confidence driving in all seasons. There is a three-month probationary period. There are no extended benefits with this position
- Diploma from a secondary school
- At least 1 year in customer service especially with seniors
- Knowledge of NewViews Accounting Software or other property management software is an asset
- Experience in social housing and property management sector an asset
- Microsoft Office capability, including MS Word, Excel
- Excellent organizational and phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent social skills and an ability to effectively manage and build relationships with difficult clients with empathy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team environment with tight deadlines
- Bilingual in Polish and English is considered an asset.
Requires valid class G license and use of a vehicle. This position is in St Catharines
How to Apply
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
72 total views, 1 today