Search for jobs in your area
Milestones Grill & Bar at Marriott On The Falls
At Marriott on the Falls, our operations thrive with the commitment of Associates who support and demonstrate the Marriott core values and culture of putting people first, acting with integrity, serving our world, embracing change, and pursuing excellence. The Milestones Grill + Bar Bartender goes above and beyond to take care of guests from the presentation of amenities to giving each guest a genuine, personalized experience, while also providing fast, friendly, and efficient service that will be remembered long after their stay.
What you’ll be doing:
- Warmly acknowledge guests and respond promptly to beverage requests.
- Prepare/serve drinks to guests following established brands standards/ specs and share your beverage menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar area i.e. – maintain adequate stock, cutting and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Minimize waste and spillage.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar and guest areas throughout shift.
- Perform all opening and closing procedures (i.e., lock up and store all beverages and other equipment items at end of shift).
- Attend daily stand-up meetings at start of shift.
- Work safely and in compliance with all health and safety guidelines, and sanitation standards.
- Perform any and all other tasks, which are assigned by management.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 year’s bartending and/or related food and beverage serving experience in a dining environment.
- Strong wine, liquor and cocktail knowledge and practices.
- Knowledge of micros preferred.
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented individual.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- A professional that maintains composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/ items/products.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be available holidays and weekends.
Some Benefits Milestones Grille + Bar Enjoys:
- Growth and development opportunities within the Hotel.
- Working with professional and great team members under Milestones Grille + Marriott Standards
- Complimentary daily staff meal “lunch, dinner and midnight”
- Immediate access to the Friends and Family hotel discounts at any participating Marriott, Delta and Starwood brands hotels worldwide.
- Complimentary Staff parking; complimentary bike storage facilities.
- Shower and locker facilities.
- Complimentary Company sponsored events.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
quoting the job title in the subject line
58 total views, 3 today