Search for jobs in your area
Bilingual Admin / Client Service
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CertiSync International Incorporated – Niagara, ON
Part-time – Work from Home or Office
We are seeking a high-quality, bilingual (French and English) professional who will work from our Niagara Office or from Home, on a part-time basis.
We are a successful, progressive and solutions-focused international company with a positive, upbeat culture.
On behalf of a broad range of corporate clients, we offer two primary programs: InsuraSyncTM and VendorSyncTM
Each program provides 100% access, visibility and transparency to various legally-required documents.
InsuraSyncTM focuses on the collection and verification of Tenant Certificates of Insurance for commercial properties.
VendorSycTM collects and verifies documentation required for the various vendors (e.g. trades such as electricians and plumbers) who perform services at our clients’ properties (commercial and residential buildings). Documents include trade licenses, training certificates and insurances.
- Key member of our Client Service / Compliance Team
- Database management of our digital registries
- Answer Inbound customer calls regarding program questions
- Some Outbound calls — No cold calls or sales calls
- Email correspondence
Competencies and Attributes:
- Post-secondary education
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong commitment to excellence and client service
- Team-oriented and a solid contributor
- Proactive and accountable
- Excellent organizational and self-management skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please reply in complete confidence. Send your resume to: email@example.com
While we appreciate all submissions, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. Thank you.
375 total views, 2 today