Search for jobs in your area
Bilingual Web Content Writer
Position Title: Bilingual Web Content Writer
Reports To: Director of Content & Production Operations Manager
ABOUT DELTA4 DIGITAL INC.
Delta4 Digital Inc. is a rapidly growing digital services provider, offering website, digital marketing
tools and custom solutions for three audiences: enterprise organizations, digital agencies, and direct
Additionally, we are the developer of a proprietary evolving cloud software – the Tymbrel Platform –
a SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects, and which allows
our customers to manage their websites with maximum efficiency.
We’re a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add
value to our clients, their businesses and our team. We do great work, with great people, driving the
results that help grow businesses. Each day we make the world a better place to be.
Our office is located in the heart of St. Catharines (Niagara), Ontario.
As a member of the Content Team, you will be responsible for research and research / writing of
quality bilingual content that leverages best practices to clearly communicate the business strategies
for websites. You will work on content flow and on-page styling, along with on-page SEO.
Additionally, you will develop content strategies and calendars for blog programs for both client and
You possess a combination of technical and creative English and French writing skills, and are a
self-starter and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Experience with SEO research and best practices, proven writing abilities, and the ability to
communicate clearly and confidently are required, along with excellent interpersonal and teamwork
Experience with website content management systems is mandatory. Experience with email
marketing is a definite plus, and experience with the primary social media platforms is also helpful.
Other skills and attributes that are valuable to us:
● Prompt, effective and engaging verbal and written communication style.
● Ability to multi-task combined with a commitment to ensuring on-time delivery of project
● Strong troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills and an eagerness to add value.
● This position offers a platform for career growth to other opportunities with our company.
● Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are also welcome assets.
● Research, Write & Edit Bilingual Website Content
● SEO Research & Analysis
● On-Page Content Styling
● On-Page SEO
● Blog Program Calendar & Content
● Development for Other Digital Initiatives (ie. Email Marketing Campaigns, Social Media)
● SEO research for new bilingual website projects, as well as on-going research for legacy
● Research, write, and edit bilingual content for both client websites and our corporate
● Develop content for client and corporate digital marketing initiatives.
● Collaborate with the project management team on evolving SEO strategies and best
● Style on-page content (ie. layout / images / calls-to-action, etc.) to work with the website
design template and strategic goals of each page.
● Provide prompt and effective verbal and written communication with internal collaborators
throughout the project cycle.
● Ensure on-time delivery of project tasks.
● Within established internal systems, maintain excellent project files.
The individuals who join our team have a passionate commitment to their personal and professional
growth, and actively seek out opportunities to learn and evolve their business acumen and skill set.
A priority for us is clear communications – both verbal and written – and the successful candidate
will have a professional, yet personable communications style.
In this position, we expect you to pay attention to detail and work closely with others to find efficient
and effective solutions. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical
and creative environments, while delivering quality work on tight deadlines, are key attributes of this
You will be part of a team committed to continually improving at all levels, where feedback is
embraced and the growth and success of each individual contributes synergistically to the growth
and success of the team.
● Annual Salary $45,000 CAD
● Participation in the Company’s annual profit-based bonus program, starting with annual review
● Employee Benefits (Health Care Spending Account) $1,500 annually, effective after 3 months
● 2 weeks annual vacation (after first 6 months)
● Non-disclosure agreement with respect to corporate and client projects
● Modern office space designed with COVID-19 safety as a priority
● On-site parking, Weekly yoga, In-office coffee and snacks
● Interim performance / satisfaction check-in at 3 months and 6 months
● First annual performance review starting November 2022
● Career planning annually and/or as required
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
52 total views, 8 today