Search for jobs in your area
Brokered Worker- Snow Removal
Community Support Services of Niagara (CSSN) is currently seeking Brokered Workers (individuals and/or companies) to provide residential snow removal services. CSSN is a volunteer based, not-for-profit agency providing comprehensive support services to assist seniors and adults with disabilities to live independently in their homes. Reporting to the Program Coordinator the successful candidate(s) will remove snow from walkways, sidewalks, and driveways of CSSN clients.
- Provide snow removal services on residential properties for CSSN clients
- Proficiency in the safe use of power and manually operated tools and equipment used to perform snow removal
- Deliver all mutually agreed upon services at the agreed upon costs
- Only accept referral for services you can deliver
- Inform the CSSN Service Coordinator if there are changes to your availability or if you will be away for any length of time
- Understand and comply with all relevant CSSN policies and procedures.
- Comply with referral monitoring requirements, including maintaining records of jobs completed for CSSN clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Be a good listener and respect the needs, decisions, and rights of the client.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6-month minimum previous snow removal experience
- Must have won power and manually operated tools and equipment to perform snow removal activities
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a minimum of $1 Million liability insurance.
- To have patience, understanding and enjoy helping others.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com or Call 905-682-3800 ext 706
22 total views, 1 today