Search for jobs in your area
Client Services and Social Media Marketing and Sales – joB# 10336948
This role supports our client’s self-service advertising customer base through chat, email and phone support. The location is in Thorold – a short drive or accessible by public transit from St. Catharine’s, Niagara Falls, Well and and other areas in the Niagara Region.
Our client is an international world-wide consulting firm present in over 80 countries around the world.
We are looking for people who can commit to working a full-time schedule 40 hours a week. If you are a student and returning to school within the next year and are looking for part time or weekend work, please do not apply as our client cannot accommodate part-time hours.
Although you will be working in a call centre, you do not necessarily need call Centre experience. If you have at least 1 year’s customer service experience, whether face-to-face in a retail setting or taking or making calls on the phone, you may qualify for one of these positions. If you enjoy using Social Media, this job is for you.
We are looking for people who have the following skills and characteristics:
- You have an outgoing personality, are friendly and enjoy talking with people
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have a passion for providing excellent customer service and are willing to go above and beyond to fulfill your customer’s needs and satisfy their inquiries
- You can put yourself in the customer’s shoes because you are understanding, empathetic, caring and have great listening skills
- You are computer savvy and enjoy using Social Media such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and are familiar with posting and can help others with using social media
Perks from Our Client:
Although this is a call Centre environment, this is not like the usual call centre environment where you may have worked before!
There are many perks that go along with the job including:
- Free onsite parking
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
Duties will include:
- Support and expand social media self-serve advertising customer base
- Demonstrate the value of advertising solutions and provide pre- and post-sales support for all self-service products
- Provide product and basic tool support to improve their experience and drive higher spend
- Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensure proper documentation
- Perform customer request/problem identification and follow defined procedures to resolve correctly
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer and customer-specific business environment
- May perform follow-up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Development Diploma) – minimum 1-year customer service experience required
- Familiarity with online advertising products
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
- Excellent PC skills and keyboarding skills required
- Experience using social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter etc.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through strong analytical and decision-making skills that demonstrate good judgment
- High level of professional customer service skills solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking and problem-solving skills in their work
- Ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Uses knowledge base and a sensible business approach to confidently make decisions
- Superior communication skills verbal, written, and listening skills.
Shift: 8.5-hour shift including lunch and breaks Schedule: 5-day work week – any day of week and any shift including days, afternoons and nights – must be available to work 24/7
Duration: one-year contract with possibility of extension or becoming full time Start Date: February 2021 end date: February 2021
Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00
Job Type: Remote work from home but if COVID-19 lockdown ends you will be required to work onsite at downtown St. Catharine’s Call Centre location
Note: you will be required to return supplied equipment immediately if you start working onsite in the call Centre
How to Apply
Any interested candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-741-0066
167 total views, 3 today