Search for jobs in your area
Milestones Grill and Bar at Marriott On The Falls
At Marriott on the Falls, our operations thrive with the commitment of Associates who support and demonstrate the Marriott core values and culture of putting people first, acting with integrity, serving our world, embracing change, and pursuing excellence. The Milestones Grill + Bar Server will approach our guests in an attentive, friendly and service-oriented manner and provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
What you’ll be doing:
- Warmly welcome guests and promptly attend to tables.
- Take guests food and beverage orders, making recommendations, advising of menu options and assist with special requests.
- Serve food and beverages to the table promptly following appropriate procedures.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, dietary requirements and special requests.
- Record transactions in the MICROS system correctly and timely
- Check-in with guests from time to time to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.
- Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings at start of shift.
- Work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Perform any and all other tasks, which are assigned by management.
What we’re looking for:
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented individual.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/ items/products.
- Previous equivalent server experience in a dining room environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be available holidays and weekends.
- Smart Serve Certification is required.
Please send your resume at email@example.com
quoting the job title in the subject line
46 total views, 3 today