Search for jobs in your area
Workshop Performance Specialist (Bilingual French preferred)
We are hiring in Hamilton, Ontario! Join us at Fedcap Canada for an exciting career as a Workshop Performance Specialist (Bilingual French preferred)
Job Location: 225 King William Street, Hamilton ON, L8R 1B1
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000 CAD
The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing the quality and effectiveness of training delivery across our Service Provider network, supporting curricula development and enhancement, and supporting continuous improvement of Power of Possible training delivery (Fedcap’s proprietary work readiness training curriculum).
What it means to work at Fedcap Canada:
Fedcap Canada is excited to play an integral part in the transformation of Ontario’s Employment Services system in its role as the Service System Manager for the Hamilton-Niagara catchment area. Fedcap Canada employees will work in partnership with service partners focused on providing tailored support for unemployed people, including those with disabilities, on their journey towards employment and into sustainable work. Our goals are to enhance local capacity while amplifying the good work and best practices already underway.
• Train our Service Provider Network in all aspects of the delivery of life skills and work readiness training curriculum to jobseekers (Train the trainer model).
• Observes life skills and work readiness training groups delivered by Service Providers.
• Assess Service Provider delivery and adherence to the training curriculum.
• Ensures the Service Provider’s method of delivery is aligned to the training curriculum.
• Completes a full review of observed sessions and provides constructive feedback to both the training delivery staff and the Service Provider management team.
• Supports the continuous improvement cycle through goal setting with Service Providers.
• Monitors Service Provider performance (as it relates to training delivery) to ensure the effectiveness of training delivery is maintained.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Operations Manager, Floor Supervisors, and Management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
• Experience of working in Human Services in a work readiness capacity.
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines and work additional hours when needed.
• A skilled negotiator with the ability to make recommendations based on observation and analysis.
• Experience of working with the following populations: Persons with barriers to employment; Persons with disabilities; Francophones; Newcomers; Indigenous populations; Youth with Higher Support Needs.
• Bilingual French preferred.
Fedcap Canada provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an EEO employer committed to diversity, M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to Talent_CA@fedcap.org.
106 total views, 5 today