Search for jobs in your area
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Assesses quantities of stock in storeroom upon arrival. Restock inventory if necessary.
- Assists Room Attendant; including stripping room linen and removing trash.
- Transports dirty linen from departed rooms and transport to laundry department.
- Transport clean bath and bed linen from laundry to storerooms.
- Keeps storerooms clean, free of trash, and organized at all times.
- Delivers irons, ironing boards, roll aways, cribs, etc. to guest room upon request.
- Picks up and returns to storage any previously used guest requests found in rooms or hallways.
- Communicates with Floor Manager for any special requests or duties.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
2555 total views, 1 today