Search for jobs in your area
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Performs visual inspects of the resort for needed services and repairs and considers the estimated time and materials required.
- Maintains building interior and exterior including cabinets, doors, windows, furniture, trim, sidings, railings, balconies and other items as required.
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, sanding or sandblasting.
- Mixes, matches and blends various paints, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired colour, consistency and drying properties.
- Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks.
- Paints, stains or varnishes buildings, structures, equipment and furniture using brush, spray gun, roller or other applicator.
- Prepares wall and hangs paper or other wall covering material.
- Cleans and stores tools and equipment and cleans work site.
- Performs other duties as requested and assists other departments as needed.
- Minimum of 10 years industrial painting experience in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Experience operating a variety of equipments and machines, including paint machinery.
- Able to follow mixing formula and mix paint.
- Requires manual dexterity of both hands and feet to perform activities such as lifting overhead, twisting and bending while climbing ladders and stairs while wearing PPE, working in confined spaces, including repetitive arm motion.
- Follows all programs to assure a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations—Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching, and walking for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb ladders for heights up of up to 60 feet.
- Working in all weather conditions including extreme cold and extreme heat.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
2326 total views, 3 today