Search for jobs in your area
The office of Griffiths Performance Physiotherapy is excited to extend a new opportunity for a PHYSIOTHERAPIST!
At Griffiths Performance, we train everyone from teenage athletes to Olympians. Our clients vary from professional competitors to weekend warriors looking to get back to their morning runs, to teenage athletes just itching to get back out on the ice! Whether our clients’ pain is caused by an old injury or a new one, the end result is still the same. At Griffiths Performance Physiotherapy not only do we diagnose and treat injuries but we show our clients how to move in ways that will reduce the risk of a repeat injury and allow them to perform better.
We are a versatile, forward thinking business and have pivoted to supporting our clients online as well as in person! The successful candidate will join us in providing personalized programs in a variety of forms. This means that during social distancing guidelines or potential future restrictions, you can expect consistent hours and income! Additionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits!
We are looking for like-minded candidates who value a health centred lifestyle, are willing to learn new treatment models and are excited to specialize in athletics. Must be licenced to treat in Ontario, team oriented and provide a service that results in positive outcomes and value to our clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assess patients’ physical abilities through evaluative procedures such as functional ability tests
- Establish treatment goals with patients based on physical diagnoses
- Plan and implement programs of physiotherapy including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, education and other mechanical equipment
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plans and modify accordingly
- Provide advice on exercise and strategies to implement at home to enhance and maintain treatment
- Communicate with referring physician and other health care professionals regarding patients’ problems, needs and progress
- Maintain clinical and statistical records and confer with other health care professionals
- Develop and implement health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about us, please visit us at
Check out our new location at 14 Front Street North, Thorold!
351 total views, 1 today