Search for jobs in your area
Short Order Cook/Prep Cook
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Short Order Cook cooks and prepares items requested by Outlets guests.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Provide food preparation according to par lists.
- Maintain safe secure & healthy work environment.
- Ability to safely use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Maintain & clean all equipment as per Great Wolf Lodge standard.
- Maintains & follows code of conduct regarding Niagara regional health boards’ safe food handling.
- Works collaboratively and promotes team spirit by following our Core Values R.I.A.C.T.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to arrive to work on time, in full uniform prepared to work.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including weekends & holidays.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1530 total views, 2 today