Search for jobs in your area
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Indigenous Adult Literacy Program Coordinator is responsible for effective and efficient management and delivery of the Indigenous Literacy Program. The Indigenous Literacy program is targeted towards level 1 and 2 learners who required skills upgrading. The Program Coordinator shall be responsible to the Executive Director and their designates and to adhere to the policies and procedures of the Niagara Regional Native Centre.
- A degree of three years experience in the teaching environment
- A background in program management
- A background in financial management, including but not limited to budget management, and proposal writing
- Experience in human resource development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 program
- Excellent communication skills and both written and verbal
- Ability to network and work collaboratively with other agencies in Niagara
- Excellent computer skills and ability to instruct others
- Excellent report writing skills in database environments
- Experience working within a community based organization
- Must have valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
- Must have or able to obtain a clear CPIC for the Vulnerable Sector.
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, proof of education/training and three written references.
Preference will be given to qualified indigenous applicants.
Please send with the title of the position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: July 16, 2019 at 4 pm
158 total views, 3 today