Search for jobs in your area
Public Area Attendant
The Public Area Attendant ensures public areas of the resort are kept clean and organized.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Constantly walks through, straightens or cleans public areas, restrooms, and sleeping room hallways.
- Ensures internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Vacuums and dusts floors, furniture, windowsills, tables, chairs, and pictures.
- Ensures elevators (walls, glass, and carpet) are clean and free of debris.
- Vacuums floors of carpeted areas in dining rooms before opening each day.
- Empties waste receptacles at main entrance and side entrances.
- Cleans and sanitizes public restrooms and waterpark restrooms.
- Delivers guest requests to rooms when required.
- Cleans employee restrooms and dining room.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., move up to 100 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours at a time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8;
By Fax: 905-353-5626;
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
6030 total views, 1 today