Search for jobs in your area
Registered Massage Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are actively recruiting multiple Registered Massage Therapist.
- Full Time and contract employment available.
- Competitive wages
- All professional supplies provided for you, massage oil/lotions, linen laundered for you, office supplies
- Established facility with local and hotel guests
- A reception team who answer the phone and schedule appointments for you.
- Premium Organic & Natural Eminence Organics products. Discounts & complimentary training.
Job Summary: Our mission is to encourage relaxation; stress relief in a comfortable serene atmosphere, by keeping our guests needs first, continually evolving technically, artistically, and charitably. Our team aims to exceed your expectations both in our spa, and in our community.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Operations: Assist staff with their needs, including but not limited to value added services (hand and arm massage, makeup touchup for women), update guest information, aid in product recommendation, assist Aveda Advisor with merchandising retail when time allows, maintain confidentiality of all spa records and systems, and attend all education.
- Guest Service and Public Relations: Service all guests in a professional and courteous manner. Perform all technical services the absolute best of your ability, maintaining guest comfort and safety at all times. Maintain sanitation of workstation and equipment as required by state board guidelines. Treat all guests with respect and integrity. Follow up with and report any guest challenges.
- Team Support: Address all fellow team members with respect and integrity. Assist fellow team members as time allows: including but not limited to, providing value added services for their guests, sweeping, folding towels, and ensuring guest comfort (serving beverages, etc.).
- Maintenance: General housekeeping duties are everyone’s responsibility. Sweeping, laundry, washing dishes, dusting, cleaning restrooms, taking out trash, etc. should be done whenever it appears needed. All products should be filled at the end of your shift. Area assigned to you should be kept up by you during your shift, and spotless when you leave. Work area should be spotless when guest arrives and is seated. Remember, someone else may be using that space when you are not there. Leave spa spotless at the end of the day.
- General: maintain two-way communication between team leaders, directors and all team members. Participate in all salon meetings and educational events, as well as special projects, community involvement and other duties as assigned by team leaders. Maintain security of all spa systems and operations. Set an outstanding example as a team member of Elements (image, attitude, attendance, punctuality, guest service, communication, and technical skill).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proper State and National licensing.
- Candidate must possess a great attitude.
- Candidate must have teamwork skills.
- Team (opportunity & fulfillment)
- Guests (day maker)
- Community (enhance & add quality)
- Sustainability (growth & profitability)
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds, bending, stretching, and able to stand for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated résumé, indicating the department applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
2463 total views, 1 today