Search for jobs in your area
Job Purpose: To serve guests in the gift shop.
Job Summary: Maintains daily operations of the gift shop.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Maintains the daily operation of the gift shop within the guidelines of retail operating procedures.
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, and merchandise pricing.
- Assists in cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
- Assists guests in suggestive selling and customer service.
- Assures gift shop area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation and service.
- Sweep, dust, clean, organize merchandise.
- Candidate will be working in all gift shops of the resort (indoors and outdoors) – including Trading Post, Swim Shop Cabana and any other kiosks as required.
- Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills
- Superior customer service skills “BUBBLES”.
- Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
- Available for all shifts including weekends and evenings.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Able to lift up to 11 pounds and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Swim Shop: Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1840 total views, 2 today