Search for jobs in your area
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Room Attendant cleans guest suites in an allotted time period determined by management using the proper procedures and chemicals provided by management.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role;
- Cleans guest rooms and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios;
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets;
- Follows procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens;
- Practices safety procedures, including bending, lifting, and safe use of equipment;
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor;
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient supplies;
- Reports maintenance issues;
- Documents and secures lost and found items;
- Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly manner;
- Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift;
- Assists House person, including delivering guest requests and pick up of used guest items;
- Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service;
- Tons of enthusiasm and “BUBBLES”;
- Good oral communication skills;
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility;
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service;
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it;
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Stand for 8 hours at a time
- Walk long distances
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Bending and stretching
- Move carts and linen, up to 100 lbs.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8;
By Fax: 905-353-5626;
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2918 total views, 2 today