Search for jobs in your area
Splash Pad – Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Polar Splash Associate you will be part of a talented and dedicated team that provides an exceptional experience to each guest so their day at Marineland full of fun, family, and friends. You are responsible for providing guests with an exceptional experience while ensuring safe and proper use of the splash pad and water slides facility. Daily tasks include being enthusiastic and outgoing, interaction with children, following safety procedures, handling guest incidents, and assisting guest with their concerns.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
– Committed to learning and growing
– Customer service and experience supervising children an asset.
– Provide leadership in promoting friendly and positive relationships with all guests, and striving towards excellence in customer service
– Enforce all posted by-laws, policies/procedures of the splash pad
– Fluency in a second language an asset.
– Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to work with a can-do attitude, always achieving a positive and safe guest experience.
– Manage guest incidents
– Supervise, direct, motivate and encourage staff to build and sustain a positive team environment
– Understand facility emergency and safety procedures including WHMIS and Health & Safety regulations.
– Knowledge of some the following would be considered an asset, theme park operations, first aid, emergency situations and record keeping.
– Work with enthusiasm and energy, maintaining confidentiality and concentration while working under a variety of weather conditions.
– Must be able to walk and stand for an entire shift and have the ability to support a 7-day a week operation and work shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Customer service experience
– LSS Bronze Family Examiner, First Aid Instructor/Examiner and NLS Instructor/Examiner an asset
– Experience with Health & Safety, Labour Costs, Inventory, and Payroll an asset
This position is for July and August.
Pay range is $13.15/h to $14.00/h.
How to Apply
To apply, please go to marineland.ca > About Us and follow the links for jobs.
140 total views, 1 today