Search for jobs in your area
Job Summary: Responsible for the protection of the life and safety of all guests, both in and out of the water by following established rules, regulations and procedures. Ensure a positive public relations image.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Supervises and provides surveillance of swimmers and guests during park hours and special events.
- Enforces the rules and regulations and renders appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Possesses a general knowledge of the activity pools and flume attractions.
- Assists guests in a polite and expedient manner.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Handles and communicates daily with an average of 1,400 guests on a one-on-one basis in a professional, courteous manner.
- Assists other departments as needed.
- Support existing pack member incentives and create new programs which motivate pack members and reward them for “living the Great Wolf Brand” by demonstrating exceptional service levels during each interaction with our guests.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Certification in Emergency First Aid & CPR Level B or Standard First Aid & CPR Level C.
- Demonstrates ability to provide expert care, sensitive consideration and efficient service to guests.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Swim 50 yards in 4 ft. of water and retrieve a 10lb. brick at bottom of water.
- Must be capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4851 total views, 5 today