Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Provides foodstuff and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators.
- Maintains food quality by storing foods in designated areas, minimizing spoilage.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment. and utensils as well as segregating and removing garbage containers. Follows sanitation standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions. Troubleshoots breakdowns, maintains supplies, and performs preventative maintenance.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchens in full working order; retrieving stock, and keeping all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean & sanitary at all times.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through asking questions from other staff members and managers.
- Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
- Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1334 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui