Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Coordinates lifeguard rotations and breaks to ensure alertness and attentiveness of staff at all times.
- Administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary.
- Supervises staff with the maintenance of a clean and a well-kept park.
- Responsible for an on-going evaluation of the lifeguard staff through VAT, observations and scenario training.
- Continuously evaluates emergency procedures.
- Supervises lifeguard surveillance of swimmers and guests during park hours and special events.
- Enforces rules and regulations and renders appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Possesses a general knowledge of the activity pools and flume attractions.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Handles and communicates daily with an average of 1,400 guests on a one-on-one basis in a professional, courteous manner.
- Maintains a businesslike atmosphere in the Guard area at all times.
- Projects a positive public relations image to staff and guests.
- Coordinates reports and information regarding accidents involving guests and water related activities.
- Discuss staff, training programs, recommendations and employees with management.
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists other departments as needed.
- Possess current certifications of Standard First Aid & CPR Level C or Emergency First Aid & CPR Level B.
- Possess current NLS certification (valid for 2 years).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Lifesaving Society Instructor qualifications are an asset.
- Tons of enthusiasm and “BUBBLES.”
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service.
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment and standing for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
Candidates seeking employment must possess outstanding hospitality skills including:
A GREAT ATTITUDE! AWESOME GUEST SERVICE SKILLS!
A well groomed, neat & tidy appearance.
To apply submit an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1046 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui