Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Description de l'emploi
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Showing up on time (Punched in and work ready 5 minutes before your shift) for all scheduled shifts and following proper procedures as posted in the Arcade/Mini Putt when switching shifts and/or booking days off.
- Maintains the daily operation of the Arcade/Mini-Putt within the guidelines of retail operating procedures.
- Assists guests with change, redeeming tickets for prizes, and all courtesy transactions throughout the Arcade/Mini-Putt. Always performing these duties with a courteous smile.
- Assists in the “housekeeping” of the arcade/Mini Putt areas and games on a daily basis.
- Must also have sufficient knowledge of how to play the games to assist the guests.
- Assists in merchandising functions including display, store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing.
- Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
- Assures Arcade/Mini-Putt area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation and service.
- Handles guest opportunities to Great Wolf Lodge Standards using “R.I.A.C.T.”
- Maintains a positive work environment for self and other team members following our “R.I.A.C.T” Standards.
- Remain Productively Active with other responsibilities when your station is not busy.
- Great communication and courtesy skills.
- Competent in mathematics.
- Focus with the understanding of the importance of teamwork.
- Exhibits tons of fun and BUBBLES!
- Always remain calm under intense pressure following R.I.A.C.T standards.
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of working in a loud and noisy environment.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1072 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui