Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Bilingual Collections Officer – Burlington, ON
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
BILINGUAL COLLECTIONS OFFICER
COMPETITIVE SALARY – Up to $50k
Are you fluently bilingual in French and English?
Do you have 2 years of experience in a collections role?
Our client is a rapidly emerging Fintech organization located in the heart of downtown Toronto. This division is solely responsible for the application, development and support of new and existing banking systems.
Company Perks and Rewards
- Benefits after 3 months
- Collaborative and fast paced culture
- Opportunities for growth and career development
In this job you will perform the following, communicating in French and English:
- Carry out follow-up calls for missed payments
- Focus on payment negotiation and restructuring
- Coordinate with various departments including cash applications on payments
- Meet specific targets related to inbound and outbound calls
What you bring to the job
To be successful in this role, you will come with the following minimum requirements:
- Post-secondary education
- Strong communication skills in both French and English
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook experience
- Proven track record of meeting collections targets while maintaining customer focus
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Shannan Willoughby. Reference # 9832
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Shannan Willoughby.
Please send your updated resume in Microsoft Word to email@example.com
185 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui