Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Infirmier(ère) autorisé(e) bilingue
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Nous traitons les gens comme les gens!
Travail à domicile et disponible pour les quarts de travail (24/7)
- Expérience Clinique minimale de 3 ans, avec un an en soins de courte durée
- Alphabétisation informatique et internet
You’ll get to learn everything there is to know about teletriage and how to help our patients access the support or service they require. You will answer inbound calls with professionalism and empathy. The knowledge learned in training will help you process calls in a prompt, courteous manner. You are able and willing to work shifts on a 24/7 schedule and willing to help your team members achieve positive results. You are accurate in your data entry, empathetic, confident in helping people and diligent in completing your assigned work with pride. You thrive in a one-on-one patient setting.
Here’s what you need to be successful as a Bilingual Registered Nurse:
- Triage skills – you know when your patient needs critical care and you make sure they know it too.
- Communication skills – you ask the right questions so you can make informed decisions about patient care.
- Critical thinking – you’re a natural problem-solver, and you know how to combine clinical guidelines and experience to provide the gold standard of care.
- Current professional qualifications – you’re a registered nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Bilingualism – you’re fluent in English and French.
A couple of administrative notes:
- You know how to use a computer, and you’ve got a high-speed internet connection.
- You have a landline, and you’re able to comply with our work-from-home privacy and security requirements (which we’ll tell you about in the interview).
- You can work 8 or 10-hour shifts including days, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Casual environment
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance
- Bilingual Premium
If you want your work to be about helping people, you’re going to love it here. That’s what we’ve been doing since 1955, and we’ve had 60 years to get it right!
3 or more years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse with one year of acute care.
Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing.
Sykes Assistance Services takes care of clients; we are people helping people. When Canadians pick up the phone to get help – for medical issues, for roadside assistance, for many programs you know – it’s our people on the line who assist when it’s needed the most.
Here’s what to do if you think we’re a good fit:
Fill out the online application!
You’ll need to upload your resume and answer a few questions related to your work history and availability.
Are you ready to talk to us about a career helping people?
203 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui