Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Bilingual Telephone Sales Reps
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
As a sales representative for one of Canada’s largest and oldest collection agencies a typical day of work includes, contacting business owners and discussing their customers that are not paying, then offering them solutions to that problem and educating them on their options and rights. If you were to ask one of our sales representatives to describe their job they would say it is challenging, rewarding, meaningful & even fun.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Competitive wages
- Uncapped Bonuses and Incentives
- Language premiums (French)
- Paid training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Time off with pay (You schedule)
- Steady shifts (No Campaigns)
- Flex hours – You can create your own work schedule
- No Weekends or holidays.
- Relaxed & casual work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Frequent Social Activities
- Base Pay of $18.50 per hour
- Production bonus.
- Frequent Pay increases when merited.
- Language Premiums (French)
- Ability to start a conversation and relate to clients.
- Must be bilingual (French & English)
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Punctual and reliable.
- No Previous sales experience required, we will train serious candidates.
A BIT ABOUT DIXON: Dixon Commercial Investigators prides itself on recruiting the best team members we can find to ensure our company maintains its record breaking success. With over 60 years of experience, Dixon Commercial is one of Canada’s oldest, largest, and most successful collection agencies.
165 total de vues, 3 aujourd'hui