Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Cub Club Attendant
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Provide superior customer service to our guests. Create a fun environment for organized children’s activities. Speak in front of large audiences to present various Cub Club Activities.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Delivers superior customer service and creates a fun environment.
- Presents nature programs, including Wolf Walk, using visual aides and artifacts.
- Assists & presents story time with Wiley & Biko.
- Must also be able to be a mascot.
- Assists with lobby entertainment including face painting and balloon animals as well as poolside entertainment including DJ booth and tattooing.
- Facilitates Cub Care program (duties include in room babysitting, day programs such as “Bugs on a Rug” and “Tiny Timbers”, and evening programs such as “PJ Party”)
- Supports guests in Cub Club with daily crafts and activities.
- Helps the Cub Club department with Holiday events.
- Demonstrates ability to provide expert care, sensitive consideration and efficient service to guests.
- Exhibits superior customer service skills and TONS OF FUN & BUBBLES.
- Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
- Face painting skills an asset.
- ECE background and/or experience providing entertainment to children.
- Ability to perform mascot work.
- Available for all shifts including weekends and evenings.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service.
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1090 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui