Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Director of Maintenance
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The Director of Maintenance directs staff; develops organizational and operations strategies; prepares budgets and controls expenses; designs and evaluates systems; determines project feasibility; maintains uninterrupted operations; provides technical information; establishes engineering policies.
Full Time up to 40+ hours weekly; day, evening, weekend and holiday availability required.
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
- Willingness to accept the most effective role with an equal focus on Team, Guest, Financial.
- Follow lodge standards of Safety, Quality, Consistency and Fun; always putting guest and team safety first.
- Systems and planning to maintain facilities in “like new” condition.
- Accomplishes engineering human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops engineering organizational strategies by contributing engineering information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing engineering objectives.
- Establishes engineering operational strategies by evaluating engineering trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing engineering systems.
- Develops engineering financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Determines engineering project feasibility by conferring with other organization directors; identifying requirements and resource utilization; studying available technology; conferring with engineering consultants; completing cost-benefit studies; estimating costs.
- Maintains uninterrupted operations by coordinating provision and backup of supplied utilities.
- Accomplishes engineering projects by planning, assembling, and managing resources; planning and controlling changeover.
- Provides technical information by analyzing operational problems, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing technical data and trends.
- Guides organizational actions by initiating and enforcing engineering policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking updates in regulations and codes; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 5 years relevant Maintenance /Chief Engineer experience.
- Must have 3 years management experience in similar role.
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting.
- Conversant with electrical/electronic/instrumentation.
- Experience in HVAC, plumbing or other related trades.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibits extensive business knowledge to integrate and develop sound budgets.
- Responsible for profit and loss responsibility for an organization. Forecasts and monitors budgets against financial goals.
- Senior management experience. Skills include strategic planning, influencing others, and supporting organizational change.
- Possesses proven track record for maintaining high-quality standards for the organization. Understands key process issues and makes sure process improvements happen.
- Establishes best practice standards including developing policies, procedures, and workflows.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Experience managing multiple teams of technical employees through projects.
- Deep understanding of technology developed through real-world experience in a variety of settings.
- Experience with engineering design.
- BA or equivalent experience.
- Must have a ticket in designated trade.
- Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching and long periods of walking.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please submit a cover letter and updated resume to:
Natalie Fiwchuk, Recruitment and Training Manager at:
(905-353-5634) or drop off in person to:
the Human Resources office at Great Wolf Lodge 3950 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, ON.
Great Wolf Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All applicable provincial and federal laws will be followed to ensure consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability or other classification protected by law. Great Wolf Lodge will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disability in accordance with applicable law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection will be made on job related factors. We thank all candidates for their interest in Great Wolf Lodge, however only those with relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.
241 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui