Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Bilingual Front Desk and Reservations
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Front Desk Reservations & Customer Service Agent
Language: English & French
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls, ON
Jellystone Niagara is a seasonal RV Resort and campground located in Niagara Falls. We are dedicated to offering the most entertaining camping experience possible to locals and tourist families visiting our park. This experience starts with the front desk and reception staff, as it is usually a customer’s first interaction with our staff. It is important to provide our campers with accurate information and make them feel welcomed and cared for. The campground accommodates many French-speaking guests from Quebec and we are looking for front desk employees that would feel comfortable making reservations, processing check-ins and booking tours for people in French as well as English. This is not a Summer Camp, it is a RV Park and Campground (similar to hotel a front desk roles), meaning that there is a high-turnover of customers and you will interact with many different families and guests during the summer.
The front desk staff we are looking for must be a friendly, outgoing and detail oriented person that is able to accurately communicate information to customers. The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining poised and professional around the guests and other staff members. The front desk staff must be a sales oriented individual that is comfortable explaining details about the park, its sites, Niagara Falls area, calculating camping rates and processing reservations over the phone and in person.
The Front Desk Staff member’s responsibilities include:
- Booking and processing reservations and credit card payments over the phone and in person for campsites, cabins and other rentals using our computer reservations system (in both French and English)
- Explaining the different site types and features thatJellystone Park offers to potential customers and convincing them to make reservations at the park for their vacation.
- Being helpful to customers and researching tours and other special accommodation requests for them to make their stays more enjoyable
- Must be able to accurately count change back the correct change to customers in American and Canadian funds
- Sell and explain Niagara Park’s attraction tour package to customers upon check-in – sell and explain other Niagara Area packages, attractions and tours that the park offers its campers
- Keeping the Main office and arcade area clean during downtimes – sweeping, mopping and dusting. Also keeping shelves and pop coolers stocked when it is not busy.
- Entering new souvenir, grocery and hardware items into inventory using the computer software program. This includes pricing new items and stocking them onto the shelves in the convenience/souvenir store.
- Resolving minor complaints and disputes in a logical, and timely fashion while enforcing the rules of the park. Then record the conflict and resolution and report the issues, problems or complaints to a manager along with the solution that you offered
- Must be able to think on your feet and offer creative solutions to various customer issues and have the confidence to be a decision maker and leader
- Must smile and be friendly to all guests making them feel welcomed upon check-in while keeping the lines moving.
- The ideal candidate should be bilingual (French & English) as well as a friendly, detail oriented person, that is able to think on their feet, and work quickly & carefully – previous experience working with a front desk reservation or point of sale systems, resolving conflict, making reservations or taking orders over the phone, counting change, or dealing with high pressure situations would all be considered an asset but is not required.
- Must have a car or transportation to work in Niagara Falls – shifts usually begin at 8am, 9am, 11am, 3pm or 4pm and last 7 or 8 hours.
- Must be willing to work full time for the camping season from June – October 15th.
- Must be bilingual in French & English! Other languages such as German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish would also be an asset.
- CPR Cert is asset but not required.
Please email a cover letter stating how your qualifications match what we are looking for and why you would like to work at Jellystone Park along with your resume to: email@example.com
We will contact you if you have been selected for an interview.
163 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui