Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and carrying out the strategic aims of the Niagara Regional Native Centre. The Executive Director is responsible to direct the operations of the Niagara Regional Native Centre according to the priorities and policies as determined by the Board of Directors. Other key duties include fundraising, stakeholder engagement, and community outreach. The Executive Director shall report on pertinent activities undertaken by the NRNC and provide advisory, management, operational and organizational support to the Board of Directors.
- Exceptional knowledge of Indigenous history and culture
- Established leadership in Indigenous communities working with Indigenous people
- Strong knowledge of leadership, governance, legislation, policy and organization of Indigenous organizations
- Thorough understanding of human resources laws, principles, and best practices with special attention to being fair and consistent
- Experience managing budgets, ensuring adherence to GAAP, managing funding agreements, and general strength in financial responsibility
- Ability to plan and implement technological solutions to enhance workplace productivity
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including public speaking, writing, conflict resolution and motivational abilities
- An understanding of the economic, social and environmental issues affecting Indigenous people
Salary: Negotiable / subject to funding
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and three written references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the posting in the subject line.
Board of Directors
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: February 23, 2018 at 2 pm
386 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui