Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Financial Manager / Analyst
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
To function as the Niagara Regional Native Centre’s (NRNC) Financial Administrator and contribute to all aspects of the financial and general business that will assist with the financial direction of NRNC. The Financial Manager will be responsible directly to the Executive Director of NRNC and adhere to the policies and procedures as determined by the Board of Directors of NRNC and the Accounting Laws and Standards of Canada/Ontario.
- Preferred university or college degree/diploma in Financial Accounting or 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational and report writing skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Computer literate and experienced working within a database and computerized accounting systems
- Knowledge of social, cultural needs and interests of Indigenous Communities
- Ability to work professionally, collaboratively with Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations
- Clear CPIC for the Vulnerable Sector a must and stated in cover letter
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and show Proof of Insurance a must
- Knowledge of Indigenous traditions and culture an asset
- Must have non-profit financial accounting experience.
Resume, cover letter, 3 references and proof of education must be sent to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: Septembre 21, 2018 at 4 pm
Preference will be given to applicants of Indigenous heritage.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
196 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui