Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Indigenous Case Management Specialist
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Position: Homeward Bound Program Indigenous Case Management Specialist
Term: Full Time: 40 HRS/Week
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Homeward Bound Case Indigenous Management Specialist will work to build and maintain relationships and partnerships in the Niagara Region with Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations to provide supports through transitional housing, educational resources, employment & training supports, child care, one-on-one counselling for mothers & children (as required) and many other vital services.
The Indigenous Case Management Specialist (CMS) is responsible for the provision of counselling and social support services to all the Indigenous women and children, using a case management model. The successful candidate for this position will function as the primary staff contact and support for the Homeward Bound participants once they have been accepted into the program.
- Masters of Social Work or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 2 years related work experience with Indigenous women and children at high risk or experienced homelessness, or domestic violence
- Knowledge of social, cultural, historical and well-being needs of Indigenous Mothers and children.
- Excellent understanding and skills in case management models
- Strong skills in intervention and crisis intervention/conflict resolution
- Social assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Understanding and awareness of Indigenous cultures.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to Indigenous cultural traditions
- Knowledgeable about health, social and economic influences that impact Indigenous people of Niagara.
- Experience in report writing and database recording
- Ability to develop relationships and work professionally and collaboratively with Niagara area organizations.
- Excellent skills in both written and oral communications
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 software an asset
- Clear and updated CPIC for the Vulnerable Sector a must
- Own a reliable vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Please send cover letter, resume, proof of education and 3 references to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the Lake, ON
Closing Deadline: March 27, 2018 @ 4:00 PM
327 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui