Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Kizhaay Anishinaabe Niin Coordinator
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
This position provides Indigenous culture based one on one peer counselling and group activities to support men and male youth who are committed to ending violence against Indigenous women and girls in their personal lives and within the community. The Coordinator is responsible for the overall implementation, coordination, facilitation, monitoring, and evaluation of the Kizhaay Anishinaabe Niin program. The Coordinator facilitates the program in alignment of the Kizhaay Anishinaabe Niin Community Action Toolkit while adapting elements of the model to meet community identified needs and intereset.
- Exceptional knowledge of Indigenous history and culture, in particular men’s roles & responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience working with urban Indigenous men and youth age males
- Minimum of five years working with urban Indigenous organizations or communities
- Knowledge on domestic violence and its impacts on families and communities
- Demonstrated experience working with Elders and/or traditional resource people
- Experience in group facilitation
- Experience in peer counselling
- Experience in program implementation
- Valid driver’s licence and Insurance a must and stated in cover letter
- Satisfactory CPIC specific to the vulnerable sector a must and stated in cover letter.
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and proof of education to: email@example.com
or by fax at 905.688.4033
Executive Director, Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: September 21, 2018 at 4 pm
Preference will be given to applicants or Indigenous heritage.
176 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui