Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Description de l'emploi
Jellystone Niagara is a seasonal RV Resort and campground located in Niagara Falls. We are dedicated to offering the most entertaining camping experience possible to local and tourist families visiting our park. The lifeguard is an important part in maintaining a safe and clean park environment making the campground a safe and fun place for families to visit. The lifeguard will need to also assist the recreation team during the camp’s ‘pool games’ hours. Willingness to wear a mascot costume or help as a waterslide attendant on occasion is a benefit. Bilingual in French and English is an asset also. The Lifeguard/Recreation Assistant is expected to be punctual, energetic disciplined and alert.
The Lifeguard Position:
- Must be fully certified to lifeguard in Ontario (NLS Certified) and have up to date First Aid and Lifesaving Certificates!
- In case of Emergency at the campground the lifeguard is expected to quickly react to the situation and do what is necessary to prevent injury and save a life even if the emergency is not around the pool area!
- Lifeguard will be responsible for cleaning/vacuuming the pool before the morning shifts (you will be trained for this!), and picking up any garbage/trash or other debris on the pool deck
- Lifeguard will be responsible for stacking up all pool chairs and cleaning up any garbage/trash/debris at the end of the afternoon/night shift
- All lifeguards must be willing to assist with the recreation program or waterslide occasionally.
- Assist the recreation team with events during ‘pool time’ or ‘free swim’ hours
- Enforce the rules of the pool – maintain a safe and clean pool area at all times!
- Make sure that all guests feel safe and welcomed at the pool area – remember that we work in a service industry catering to tourists and guest that have driven a long way to camp at Jellystone Park & any interaction with a park’s guest (positive or negative) reflects back on the rest of the staff and the business
- Report any issues with the pool area or guests to the front desk staff or a park manager
- Must be available to work between June 26th and September 3rd (Labour Day)
- Must have access to a car or transportation to work in Niagara Falls.
- NLS Certification
- CPR & First Aid
Language: French & English
The ability to speak French is an asset and should be highlighted on your resume!
If you think you have the personality and traits that we are looking for and that you would make an excellent Lifeguard at Jellystone Park we would love to hear from you. Please email us your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
43 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui