Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The Line Cook provides food preparation assistance, and foodstuffs and utensils for chef; prepares soups and sauces; breads foods; controls recipes; maintains food quality; maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment; keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready; keeps equipment operating.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role;
- Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood;
- Prepares soups and sauces by stirring and straining;
- Breads foods by dipping food items in crumbs, flour, and batter;
- Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients;
- Provides foodstuffs for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator;
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Enhances kitchen and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals. Inspires others with positive energy;
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility;
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber;
- Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction;
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations–Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs;
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment. Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation;
- High School diploma or equivalent experience;
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
728 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui