Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Description de l'emploi
We are actively recruiting multiple Line Cooks.
The Line Cooks provides food preparation assistance, and foodstuffs and utensils for chef; prepares soups and sauces; breads foods; controls recipes; maintains food quality; maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment; keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready; keeps equipment operating.
- Starting wage: $15.50/hour
- Year-round employment
- Culinary/food knowledge an asset however training provided for the right applicant.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role;
- Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood;
- Prepares soups and sauces by stirring and straining;
- Breads foods by dipping food items in crumbs, flour, and batter;
- Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients;
- Provides foodstuffs for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator;
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Enhances kitchen and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals. Inspires others with positive energy;
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility;
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber;
- Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction;
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations–Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs;
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment. Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation;
- High School diploma or equivalent experience;
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
830 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui