Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
CPNP Program Assistant
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP)
The CPNP Assistant shall assist in the day to day delivery of programs and services through;
- the design and implementation of a culture-based infant development programming,
- the research and dissemination of infant development information and resources for parents,
- Assisting with field trips and activities outside the Niagara Regional Native Centre.
- Relate experience in working with the area of infant development.
- Experience working with infants.
- Experience in group facilitation and programming.
- Knowledge of social barriers and challenges faced by Urban Aboriginal families.
- Experience in culture based programs for children.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Experience working within a community based organization.
- Must have valid driver’s licences.
- Satisfactory criminal records check.
Resume and Cover letter can be submitted to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Fax: 905 688 4033
Closing: September 22, 2017 @ 4:00 p.m.
203 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui