Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
CPNP Program Assistant
Description de l'emploi
Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP)
The CPNP Assistant shall assist in the day to day delivery of programs and services through;
- the design and implementation of a culture-based infant development programming,
- the research and dissemination of infant development information and resources for parents,
- Assisting with field trips and activities outside the Niagara Regional Native Centre.
- Relate experience in working with the area of infant development.
- Experience working with infants.
- Experience in group facilitation and programming.
- Knowledge of social barriers and challenges faced by Urban Aboriginal families.
- Experience in culture based programs for children.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Experience working within a community based organization.
- Must have valid driver’s licences.
- Satisfactory criminal records check.
Resume and Cover letter can be submitted to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Fax: 905 688 4033
Closing: September 22, 2017 @ 4:00 p.m.
47 total de vues, 6 aujourd'hui