Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Food & Beverage Supervisor
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Positive drive, accountability, and progressive leadership.
- Create a dynamic service culture that delivers bubbles for our guests.
- Assist in the development of a positive Food & Beverage team skilled at delivering Ripley’s Great Wolf Lodge Brand Standards.
- Facilities maintenance and cleanliness delivering a daily “like new” standard.
- Work closely with Restaurant Manager and Food & Beverage Supervisors in scheduling of staff and daily operations.
- Administrative support of Food & Beverage department within front of house operations.
- Maintain an open communication with the kitchen staff, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs.
- Ensure guests are served in a professional and efficient manner. Follow-up on any reasonable requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain constant floor presence, engage guests and solicit feedback regarding service, food quality, environment and overall experience.
- Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office software & Micros POS system.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
524 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui