Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Maintains building climate by installing, repairing and servicing heating, ventilating and air-conditioning equipment.
- Maintains lighting by installing and repairing wiring and fixtures.
- Maintains equipment by installing and repairing associated and backup equipment and systems.
- Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Secures building and occupants by maintaining alarm and fire protection devices.
- Maintains system for conveying liquids and liquid waste by installing and repairing plumbing apparatus.
- Provides system for recycling materials and removing trash by providing containers and monitoring trash disposition.
- Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations – Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2813 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui