Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Holistic Support Coordinator
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Internal;/External Job Posting
Position: Holistic Support Coordinator
Term: Full Time: 40 HRS/Week
Under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Niagara Regional native Centre (NRNC), the Holistic Support Coordinator will work to build and maintain relationships and partnerships in the Niagara Region with Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations. The Holistic Support Coordinator shall be responsible to ensure that the healing and wellness needs of the Transitional Supportive Housing programs at NRNC are addressed by implementing holistic methodologies, early interventions and crisis intervention strategies for adults and families.
- BA in Social Work or related field
- Minimum 2 years related work experience with Indigenous women and children at high risk or experienced homelessness, domestic violence
- Knowledge of social, cultural, historical and well-being needs of Indigenous Mothers and children.
- Excellent understanding and skills in case management models
- Strong skills in intervention and crisis intervention/conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Understanding and awareness of Indigenous cultures.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to Indigenous cultural traditions
- Knowledgeable about health, social and economic influences that impact Indigenous people of Niagara.
- Experience in report writing and database recording
- Ability to develop relationships and work professionally and collaboratively with Niagara area organizations.
- Excellent skills in both written and oral communications
- Proficiency in MS Office 365software an asset.
- Clear and updated CPIC for the Vulnerable Sector a must, and stated on Resume
- Own a reliable vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license in good standing is a must.
Please send cover letter, resume, proof of education and 3 references to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake. PM L0S 1J0
Closing deadline: September 21, 2018 at 4 pm
Note: Preference will be given to applicants of Indigenous heritage.
85 total de vues, 2 aujourd'hui