Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Description de l'emploi
Job Summary: Schedules and welcomes patrons; protects establishment and patrons; helps dining room staff.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Welcomes patrons by exchanging pleasantries; escorting them to assigned dining area; presenting menus; announcing waitperson’s name.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Consummate people skills. Demonstrated talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
- Must be Smart Serve certified if age 18 or older.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1565 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui