Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Laundry Attendants (Afternoons)
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Job Summary: Knowledge/Skills to process linens, terry, blankets, spreads – including staining, washing, drying, folding and returning to shelves for re-stocking in closets.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Moving loads up to 100 lbs. in carts to washers and dryers.
- Pulling and bending over carts and into machines.
- Observe machine operations and report malfunctions.
- Inspects clean and vacant rooms for cleanliness, supplies, maintenance problems, and temperature.
- Wear gloves when working with chemicals and soiled linens!
- Be on time and in proper uniform.
- Rotate to different stations.
- Wash, dry and fold linens.
- Inform manager if laundry needs to be re-stocked in closets.
- Sort laundry when possible from laundry carts.
- Clean filters of dryers.
- Blue bags – must inform supervisor when not labeled.
- Tracking of discarded linens.
- Inform supervisor when chemicals need to be changed.
- Supplies needed? Inform a supervisor.
- Periodically required to assist another division of Housekeeping, i.e. help clean guest rooms, take clean laundry to housekeeping closets, strip beds.
- Report defective equipment to Housekeeping supervision and place Out of Order sign on appropriate machine.
- Follow all scheduled break times.
- Any and all other duties assigned by Director Of Housekeeping.
- Excellent management skills including conflict resolution, coaching, development and teamwork.
- Previous experience in hotel or resort management required.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., move up to 100 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours at a time.
- Working with chemicals.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
Please forward an updated résumé, indicating the department applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8
By Fax: 905-353-5626
Or by E-mail: email@example.com
1260 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui