Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Life Long Care Coordinator
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
Start date: As soon as possible following hire
Rate of Pay: $19.55/hr. with possible increase following successful probationary period
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, evenings, weekends and special event work as required by position.
Supervision: Employed by the Fort Erie Native Cultural Centre Incorporated, responsible to the policies as determined by the Fort Erie Native Cultural Centre’s Board of Directors and under the direct supervision of the Executive Director or designate.
Area of Responsibility: To develop and provide culturally appropriate community support services through a variety of program formats specific to the identified needs of the FENCC’s Indigenous community. Participate in the development of community support services with focused attention to the identified needs of Indigenous seniors/elders, the disabled and the chronically ill with special needs. To develop a comprehensive volunteer support circle.
- Participate in program development and delivery from a Cultural perspective
- Ensure Indigenous people have access to any/all long term care programs and services they require
- Participation on local Long Term Care community committees to ensure Indigenous representation and advocacy
- Conducting community consultations and needs assessment related to community based long term care needs
- Develop/maintain a volunteer base
- Advocacy with and for community members
- Ensure all confidentiality requirements are met as per FENCC policies and the law
- Preparation of accurate activity and statistical reports
- Submission of reports according to set deadlines
- Transportation of community members
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 year college diploma in relevant field
- Life experience that complements the position
- Exceptional computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office is a must
- Experience working with various databases
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to collaborate with multiple organizations and multiple health care systems
- Knowledge of Indigenous language and culture
- Knowledge of Indigenous community development
- Knowledge of appropriate Cultural Resources
- Knowledge of appropriate mainstream resources
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to produce a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector CPIC
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Reliable transportation required
Please email or fax resume and 3 reference letters to:
796 Buffalo Road
Fort Erie, ON, L2A 5H2
Closing Date: January 29, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
Thank you for your interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
291 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui