Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Life Long Care Support Worker
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et peut ne plus être d'actualité !
Description de l'emploi
The Life Long Care Support Worker (LLCSW) will be directly responsible to report to the Niagara Regional Native Centre’s (NRNC) Executive Director and/or (his/her) assigned designates.
The LLCSW will be responsible for the development of Community Support Services based upon the community needs, such as: meal programs, transportation, friendly visiting, care-giver support, adult day programs, and respite care. The LLCSW shall be responsible to provide support for the development of a comprehensive volunteer support circle. LLCSW will also ensure the development of community support services with particular attention to the needs of Indigenous seniors/elders, the people with disabilities and the chronically ill with special needs.
- Relevant college/university accreditation or equivalent work experience (3-5 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Indigenous culture and traditions, a must have
- Knowledge of Indigenous language an asset
- Good communication skills, written/verbal/digital
- Knowledge and experience in the area of long term care for Indigenous people in Niagara
- Ability to work in a team and/or as an individual with minimum supervision
- Time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent program management and planning skills and the ability to successfully multi-task
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to conduct community consultations and client needs assessments
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check in good standing a must
Please send Cover letter, Resume, Proof of Education and 3 References to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: November 20, 2018
Preference will be given to qualified applicants of Indigenous heritage.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
484 total de vues, 3 aujourd'hui