Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Life Long Care Support Worker
Description de l'emploi
The Life Long Care Support Worker (LLCSW) will be directly responsible to report to the Niagara Regional Native Centre’s (NRNC) Executive Director and/or (his/her) assigned designates.
The LLCSW will be responsible for the development of Community Support Services based upon the community needs, such as: meal programs, transportation, friendly visiting, care-giver support, adult day programs, and respite care. The LLCSW shall be responsible to provide support for the development of a comprehensive volunteer support circle. LLCSW will also ensure the development of community support services with particular attention to the needs of Indigenous seniors/elders, the people with disabilities and the chronically ill with special needs.
- Relevant college/university accreditation or equivalent work experience (3-5 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Indigenous culture and traditions, a must have
- Knowledge of Indigenous language an asset
- Good communication skills, written/verbal/digital
- Knowledge and experience in the area of long term care for Indigenous people in Niagara
- Ability to work in a team and/or as an individual with minimum supervision
- Time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent program management and planning skills and the ability to successfully multi-task
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to conduct community consultations and client needs assessments
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check in good standing a must
Please send Cover letter, Resume, Proof of Education and 3 References to:
Niagara Regional Native Centre
382 Airport Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Closing: November 20, 2018
Preference will be given to qualified applicants of Indigenous heritage.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
408 total de vues, 3 aujourd'hui