Tableau d’offres d’emploi
Rechercher un emploi près de votre emplacement
Lifeguards (Daytime; Evening; in Training)
Description de l'emploi
The Lifeguard is responsible for the protection of the life and safety of all guests, both in and out of the water, by following established rules, regulations and procedures. He/she will also ensure a positive public relations image.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role;
- Supervises and provides surveillance of swimmers and guests during park hours and special events;
- Demonstrates exceptional service levels during each interaction with our guests;
- Enforces the rules and regulations of the waterpark;
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions;
- Possesses a general knowledge of the activity pools and flume attractions;
- Provides superior customer service to all guests by assisting all in a polite and expedient manner;
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance;
- Demonstrates ability to provide expert care, sensitive consideration and efficient service to guests;
- Communicates daily with an average of 1,400 guests on a one-on-one basis in a professional, courteous manner;
- Maintains a businesslike atmosphere in the Guard area at all times;
- Assists other departments as needed.
- Possess current certifications of Standard First Aid & CPR Level C or Emergency First Aid & CPR Level B;
- Possess current Bronze Cross certification (valid for 2 years);
- Must be at least 16 years of age;
- Tons of enthusiasm and “BUBBLES”;
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service;
- Understands the importance of “living our Brand” & creating a unique level of service which supports it;
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment and standing for long periods of time.
- A completed police clearance is to be submitted if over the age of 18.
Please forward an updated resume, indicating the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Department
Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M8;
By Fax: 905-353-5626;
Or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1786 total de vues, 1 aujourd'hui